Thursday, May 26, 2011

Not whooping cough, and lots of purchases

So I've had trouble shaking this cold... and was coughing so badly last week that Alastair made me take Friday off work and go to the doctor... who decided that I needed to be swabbed for whooping cough... which meant a whole lot of running around, anitbiotics to be safe, and Tuesday off work too... end of the story is that I don't have whooping cough, I just need to wait til this silly cough goes away.

We've bought a few things for the baby this week... it's sooooo exciting! A new pram... a cot mattress... hooray! We also bought a new vacuum cleaner - a Dyson! It's A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! :) So our savings are a bit depleted now, but we're very happy with our bargains.

Also, my darling sister has bought us a beautiful glider (nursing chair) which is just amazing. I don't know how to thank her! Maybe lots of cuddles with her niece/nephew will suffice....? :)

3 comments:

  1. Glad you haven't whooping cough! Hope you're feeling better.
    What kind of pram did you get? And I'm jealous of your Dyson! It's on my list-of-things-to-buy-with-my-paid-parental-leave :-P

    ReplyDelete