Sunday, August 28, 2011

No baby yet...

Yesterday was the due date... and as yet, there is nothing happening. :P I'm so impatient, and so ready, but it's wonderful to know that God has it all sorted out. :) There isn't really much else to report. This week has felt long... I think it's the waking up each morning thinking "oh well, I didn't go into labour last night... but maybe sometime today!!!" and the going to bed each night thinking "oh well, I didn't go into labour today, but maybe I'll be woken up by contractions tonight!"

The weekend has been restful. Alastair sorted ALL my thousands of emails that were sitting in my inbox (and have been for years), and then did his. He's so good at that sort of thing. :) And my family visited yesterday for tea, which was lots of fun and we enjoyed lots of laughs. We played Scattergories... my Dad is hilarious - he kills me. :)

And to finish, just photos of the two cot quilts I managed to get the binding on last week:





Hopefully next time I post, I'll have NEWS and PHOTOS OF A BABY!!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of you as you approached your due date, and we'll continue to pray that you'll have peace and patience while you wait for him/her to arrive…how very exciting!! We look forward to hearing the news!
    With love, Abbie T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carla,

    Have been thinking of you guys, can't wait to hear the news!
    Praying all goes smoothly for the birth and beyond. :)
    Your quilts look great!

    Love, Andrea xx

    ReplyDelete