Friday, September 30, 2011

A quick post... with photos!

It's been nearly two weeks since I posted, and the time seems to have flown! Annie is now 4.5 weeks old, and growing every day... she's such a sweetie - I love her to bits! :)













Okay, so now I've got that out of my system... :)

Alastair went back to work this week, so that was interesting, but not as terrifying as I was imagining. I've had visitors, done the shopping, cleaned up, done dishes, and kept the washing happening. So a productive week, I think. We seem to have discovered a bit of a routine, and this week have managed 6-7 hours sleep each night, though I'm still quite tired. But as usual, I'm doing something else (blogging, this time!) while she's sleeping, instead of sleeping too. Actually, having typed that makes me realise that I should go and sleep now!

4 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous little girl !! Once again Congratulations!
    Lovely photos! - it shows in their faces how much Daddy & Grandpa are enjoying her! Beautiful! God bless you 3, Love Daphne & all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Mrs. Tamme! We received your parcel today - thank you for the beautiful gifts! :) Official note to come... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is delightful! The first one of her smiling is so sweet. So wish we could meet her! Lots of love, A xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's such a cutie! Love that smile! Hope you feel better and well rested soon. Love, Amanda xxx

    ReplyDelete