Monday, June 25, 2012

Photo update

I know it's been ages... apparently time flies when you're having fun. :) We're better from our colds, and Anthea is sleeping much better. We went out to Gilgandra for the long weekend and learned about long car trips with a baby older than 6 weeks. :P We've had a lot of rain, which means a lot of mud in the house. And Anthea has started walking around furniture. I'll save the rest of my wordiness for next time... but for now, some photos...

So, this first pic was taken on Mother's Day 2012 - four generations of women.
My grandmother with her daughter, four granddaughters, and great-granddaughter.


And here is a family photo taken the same day - of the family that were present.
 


Watching Grandpa hang out the washing...





Anthea's first Sydney Swans match - May 2012 - she even got a cuddle with Cyggy!

















 


Helping Mummy weed the garden
 






Visit to Western Plains Zoo - June Long Weekend





Bath time at Nanna and Grandpa's is Anthea's favourite!





Just because it's cute:



Oh, and in case you thought she was happy all the time:

(This last one totally cracks me up - mean, aren't I?)

I must go to bed... it's late! But before I forget - for some photos of the 1920's party I mentioned in my last post, visit my friend Bethany's blog here.

* I have my sister Meaghan to thank for more than half of these photos. :)

4 comments:

  1. I just smile looking at pictures of Anthea :) She has so many cute facial expressions! Bath photos are cute -- what a porker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that last photo of Anthea!! I have taken a few of Abby like that just to prove the same point! :) She's so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That baby is just the cutest!! I want to cuddle her.

    I've tagged you on my blog :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a doll. The crying one is hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete