Wednesday, June 6, 2012

On the mend...

We're nearly better, we just have those lingering coughs and sniffles that seem to hang around for ages and ages. Anthea is now sleeping 5-6 hours in a row at night... which is a far cry from her straight 10-11 hours pre-sickness, but still much better than the 2-3 hour stints she was doing while sick. I hope she gets back to her normal sleeping patterns soon. She's being so cute at the moment, having just figured out how to clap her hands... she sits up after a feed and claps with a big grin on her face. :)

Anthea and I went to a 1920s themed party on the weekend, which was a lot of fun. Unfortunately because I am so dodgy, I didn't take a single picture at the party :( but there are sure to be some floating around somewhere at some point and I will see if I can post a link to them. However, I do have a few which Meaghan took of our preparations. My beautiful friend Donna made my costume the day before (!) because she is just one of the most amazing friends ever and loves to bless me. :) Anyhow, she got a a little carried away.... and before I knew it, Annie had a headband to wear too!







Not much else to report really. My house needs a good clean, but we're in the middle of a rainy week, so why would I bother when dirt, mud, squashed snails, sand, worms, leaves, and everything else you can think of is going to get tramped inside as soon as I'm finished. :P

I'll try to do a proper catch-up-on-photos-post next time.

Oh, I nearly forgot! My sister Meaghan has joined the blogosphere!!! This makes me very happy. :)

4 comments:

  1. So glad you're feeling better! Love love love Anthea's headband! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute group of flappers! (Is that the right term for gals in the 20s?!)
    Hope you all continue to recover quickly and get back to normal sleeping patterns again - I know just how you feel.
    And I agree - don't clean til the sun comes back!

    ReplyDelete