Monday, July 9, 2012

Normal Life

Not much happening around here really... just fairly normal stuff.

Alastair's well. He's done a bit of overtime recently, which will -oh joy- pay for the two fillings he needs. (Man, isn't dental work expensive!) :P The Tour de France is on at the moment, so he's been staying up too late watching that. Oh, and he weeded our vegie garden, and washed and vacuumed the car on the weekend. :)

Anthea's started blowing raspberries. :) Of course, she's just been being her cute self, cruising around the furniture and playing with her toys. She has been having a tiny weeny bit of food each day, which is more than she was having so I'm calling it progress. We have also cut down from 7-8 feeds a day to 4-5, and it seems to be working okay. The poor darling was quite out of sorts and slept a lot today, but perhaps that has something to do with the third tooth I can see under her top gum, trying to push its way through.

And me. Oh well... I just spend my time doing washing washing washing and dishes really. And I try to get Annie to eat, and I change her nappies. :P Today Mum came down to help me with some cleaning jobs, and we got a few done, but mostly we had cups of tea and chatted - which was nice, but not enormously productive. :)

That's all. I'm tired.




3 comments:

  1. I enjoy reading your updates, even if you don't think there is much to say.

    How lovely are mummy times and cups of tea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so nice that your mum is close enough to have those in-person catch-ups! I'm trying not to be jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you jinxed your normal life.

    ReplyDelete