Friday, August 10, 2012

Photos!

 It was the end of June last time I posted photos, so I think it's high time for the next installment!


 

Left: Aunty Meaghan is going to kill me for posting this photo, but I think early morning snuggles are so cute!



Right: "Look Mummy, I ripped up the Kmart catalogue... that's what you said to do, isn't it?"




Our beautiful girl - June 2012




 Annie has taken off - she's walking all around the furniture and walls, so up went the safety gates we found on eBay!

Cuddles with our dear friend Mrs. Woollard


 Left: Bathtime is Annie's favourite time of the day... and since this photo she's been learning to stay sitting down whilst in the bath. :) We just put the baby bath in the bottom of the shower recess - she loves it!

Right: Daddy and his baby watching TV. :)






 Cute ladybird dress from Nanna Glen!















 

Left: Asleep in the pram during one of our walks at the beach

Right: "Hey Mum, look at this cool new walking frame I found!"









 




Getting dry with Daddy after a bath












 



Discovering the board books 














 






New drink bottle with a straw from Eli's mummy, Jade.
Hmm... how does 
it work? 







 




Left: If I cross my eyes and concentrate really reeeeeally hard... 


Right: Yay! It worked!







 





The rag doll I've just finished for Anthea's 1st birthday - generally pleased with how it turned out. (She does have a nose - it's just a little stitch, which didn't come out in the photo!)

I think the way the hair is done is my favourite part of this pattern!









And with that, you're basically up to date! Hope you enjoyed these pics. xo


8 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed all these pictures. That doll you made for Anthea is so adorable. You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so cute! The one of her in the green suit is just adorable!!!!
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the straw cup piccies are the best! So hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous daughter indeed! Loved looking at these pictures! And that doll is a work of art.. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a horrid picture of me. But Annie is, as usual, charming.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sleeping pic, and the cross eyes! What a classic! :)
    The hair on that doll is awesome! Is it felt?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, morning cuddles with Aunty Meaghan -- so cute! and you're right: that doll hair is amazing!

    ReplyDelete