Friday, January 11, 2013

Photos, as promised.

I have some lovely friends who are just brilliant photographers... I know mine aren't much chop, but at least they give you an idea of what's been happening and how Annie's growing. :)

Anthea LOVES water, anytime, anywhere.

Cute frilly swimmers that friends passed on.

The fruits of our labour - annual Gingerbread Day at Donna's.

Admiring the Christmas tree - from the other side of the playpen.

Aunty Meaghan has more energy than Mummy at the moment!

Cute baby doll from Aunty Meaghan for Christmas - she puts it on her shoulder and pats her back!

Hmm.... eating pringles at Grandpa's house, what a treat.

Cuddle for Daddy.

Quiet inside activity for a hot day.

Another inside activity on a hot day - as I said, she loves water.

"But I WANT to eat the crayons!"

Testing out the car-seats at the shop.

First time of piggy-tails - oh I almost died from the cuteness!

And this is my favourite photo ever - taken (and instagram-edited) by Aunty Meaghan - it just makes me smile so big cos she just looks so darn cute and grown up!

4 comments:

  1. AHHHHH!!! I can't believe how big she is! And how cute she remains!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that back-view swimmers one. Also the pringles one and the last one. And the pigtails. And the cheeky-faced carseat one. And how does she even look cute when she cries? I want that skill!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one of her in sunglasses!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's such a character! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete