Saturday, December 31, 2011

An update in pictures...

So much has been going on, and we've been so busy lately! It's late New Year's Eve, and we're at Mum and Dad's spending time with Lachlan while he's home (he's only back for 9 days!!). It's nice to see him, though sad that Meaghan is away in Europe so we're not all together as a big family. I'm missing her a lot - and from what I've heard, she's missing us too. She had a vomiting bug over Christmas too, poor girlie.

Anyhow, I don't really know how to sum up the last few weeks in words, so I'll do it in pictures instead. :)

Our Christmas tree - lights on:


Lights off:


And some of my favourite decorations:








O









Our 3rd annual Gingerbread Day at Donna's - my house:


Our houses (nice look, Hamish!):


The fruits of our labour:


And on Gingerbread Day, Anthea got to have her first bath in a "big" bath (since we don't have a bath at our house) with her 8-year-old friend, Mairead - how happy does the bubby look?!?!


Christmas dress from Great-Uncle Jonathan:


Cute picture taken by Aunty Meaghan, the day before she left for Europe:


Mr. Fox - Annie's Christmas present from Uncle Lachlan:


First ever cuddles with Uncle Lachlan!


The chocolate piano I made for Lachlan:


Christmas Day with Pop (Alastair's Dad):


Daddy got a new computer game for Christmas... he was watching Anthea for me for a few minutes yesterday, and this is what I discovered when I came back:




















And my parents earlier this evening... dressed up for a Dutch New Year's Eve/80th Birthday Party... how cute are they?!




















Now, for some reason, those last two pics have decided to align left, and I can't fix it!!! Having tried several times, I'm just going to leave it - Happy New Year everyone!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. That photo of your parents is so cute. Your dad fits the Dutchie to a tee. Plus I liked the photo of Alastair and Anthea. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totes missing you and everything there :( We just got to Vienna and have wi-fi for the first time in about a week.

    oh but DAD!! Socks and sandals are for NEVER!!! not even when you're dressing up!

    xx

    ReplyDelete