Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May I present: photos from the last couple of months!

                     Chomping on my toe (yes, it was clean!)                    All rugged up in Canberra


 Tired out after church... she fell back to sleep as I was getting her out of the car!


 Trying Easter hats on at the shops                   Very precious first Easter egg!


                   Trying on the hats we bought in Melbourne             Looking out the plane window


 I can play the piano already!


 Daddy's birthday present from Aunty Meaghan was a Superman suit for his baby!

4 comments:

  1. She really is adorable!! Like her mum and dad!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her whole face smiles! She's too cute! That one taken is Canberra is a lovely one of the two of you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Far out, she's one of the the cutest ever! I was going to say the same as Andrea about the Canberra one... you're both beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Carla! She is a very smiley little soul.

    ReplyDelete