Thursday, February 17, 2011

First Ultrasound!

This afternoon we had our first ultrasound AND WE ACTUALLY SAW OUR LITTLE BABY!!! Besides the fact that I was soooo busting I could hardly think straight, it was up there with one of the most exciting experiences ever. I knew I was pregnant, but to see a distinctly baby-shape, with little legs and arms wriggling around made it so much more real!!! The measurements the sonographer took put us at 12 weeks and 5 days - exactly what I'd originally calculated! So that's cool. We're due on the 26th August.

It was just an amazing experience.

So was the relief when I was able to go empty my bladder. :)

2 comments:

  1. Seeing a baby within is definitely up there as one of life's most amazing things! We are looking forward to the day we get to meet your little one - enjoy your pregnancy!
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete