Thursday, February 10, 2011

Three paragraphs

So, we're going to a Gangster 40th Birthday on Saturday night... Alastair has bought his gangster hat, and I'm going as a flapper. Whoa. :P

On Tuesday I was dusting at work, and I got something in my eye. Probably just a little speck of dust. Problem is, it's still there. :( I've bought an eye-bath and tried to wash it out, got some Chlorsig eye-drops to see if they would help, and they haven't... far out. It's so annoying and painful.

In other news, I'm feeling hopelessly bloated. Nearly 12 weeks. I couldn't eat dinner last night, but then couldn't sleep cos I was so hungry... dear, beautiful Alastair got up at 11.30pm and made me a bowl of 2 minute noodles. It did the trick, and I went straight off to sleep.

Whinge over.

1 comment:

  1. Haha did you know that the night you called me to tell me that you and Alastair were engaged, *I* was dressed up in exactly the same fashion!?

    Hope you guys have fun tonight. In the meantime, have a good cry... not just a little sob - I mean a REALLY good cry. Maybe that'll flush out whatever's stuck in your eye?

    ... what's that you say? Can't cry at will? Dwell on the bloating....

    :P

    Jokes aside, all these little things that are getting your goat right now are a GOOD thing, right? I mean, its all the stuff that happens to a healthy woman during a healthy pregnancy. About to hit 12 weeks with all the signs of a healthy pregnancy? Thats exactly what you wanna see!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete