Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Blessed to have a healthy baby

On Monday I took Anthea for her 6-month check-up.

She is on the 75th percentile for head circumference and length, and, weighing in at 9kg, is on the 97th percentile for weight. Yay for chubby bubbies! :)

The Doctor asked me what I was feeding her, and I said that she's breastfed, and that in the last week I'd been trying to introduce a little bit of stewed apple - but that Annie just doesn't seem to be interested. She told me not to worry about pushing the solids just yet "as she's clearly not starving!" :P

Here are a few photos I took this morning... I love babies in Bonds wondersuits - so given the cool rainy weather I took the opportunity to put her in one today... and then had to take pictures. :)

She loves sitting in the highchair, looking around:



And is getting better at sitting up...



...though not at smiling for the camera!



I think her favourite thing to do is to stand up... assisted of course!



Then she caught me taking the photo!



And who doesn't think babies in Jolly Jumpers are cute?!?!


8 comments:

  1. So nice to see some new photos of your adorable little bundle!! :)
    A xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so delightfully cuddly-looking...love the pics!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby is so cute, and I agree with you about Bonds suits. My favourite photo is actually the one when Anthea isn't smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! She looks so grown up since the last pics!! And maybe a little chubbier! Which I think is darling. Fat babies are my favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! She does look healthy, but by no means fat! Chub is so endearing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why is she so CUTE?!

    ReplyDelete